The local business leaders who have chosen to partner with ECP are supporting the effort to:
· Ensure a supply of future employees who have attained the knowledge and skills necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world
· Reduce the cost of employee recruitment, selection, and training
· Ensure the greatest return on tax revenue investment
· Increase their companies' name recognition and enhance their reputations
· Maximize the use of community resources to enhance student learning
We Need Your "Handshake of Cooperation"
Your Business Can Participate By:
· Giving classroom career presentations
· Facilitating a an informational career interview for a student
· Serve as a career mentor for a student with a strong interest in your career field
· Participate as a career advisor in the Project-Based Internship class for seniors.
For more information about the "Handshake of Cooperation," contact Marc Changnon, ECP Program District Coordinator at 217.351.3764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.